2019 Global Money Week
The Startup Center under the Department of Cottage and Small Industry, Ministry of Economic Affairs in cooperation with the Financial Institutions during the 2019 Global Money Week ( 25 – 31 March 2018) with a theme on ‘LEARN.SAVE.EARN’ is organizing one-day program on 28th March 2018 starting 9.30 AM at Startup Center to celebrate the importance of the week with the startup entrepreneurs.
The main objective of the program with learning outcomes for the participants are as follows:
- 2019 Global Money Week and its importance;
- Financial literacy;
- Protection from insurance companies;
- Saving and its importance
- Investing in shares, stocks and bonds
- Financial services to entrepreneurs from financial institutions and
- Credit report, credit discipline and how to be a credit worthy borrower
Interested individuals may kindly register for above program through email to Mr. Kinley Wangchuk (an incubate of Startup Center, Changzamtog) at kinleydrukpawangchuk @ gmail.com or email@example.com or call us at 330748.
(Startup Center, Changzamtog)