19 March 2018
Inviting Opposition/Objection for Registration of Copyright & Related Rights Works
This is to inform the general public and all interested parties that the Department of Intellectual Property (DoIP), MoEA has received an application for the voluntary deposit and registration of their copyright and related rights from the following author/owner:
Details of the Application:
- Name of Author(s): Tshering Choden
- Name of Owner(s): Tshering Choden
- Title of the Work: Dema Fish, Being Brave
- Category of the Work: Literary works
- Description of the Work: It is a fiction book for children 2-6 yrs old. It is a fun and colorful book. Age appropriate languages are used. It contains rhythm. Illustration is done in Bhutanese environment.
The DoIP would like to invite through this notification, opposition/objection to the application for registration of the above work. The opposition/objection should be filed with the DoIP within one month from the date of publication of this notification.
If there are no oppositions/objections filed within the stipulated time length, the application will be accepted for registration and accordingly issue a certificate of registration thereafter.