Inviting Opposition/Objection for Registration of Copyright & Related Rights Works
This is to inform the general public and all interested parties that the Department of Intellectual Property (DoIP), MoEA has received an application for the voluntary deposit and registration of their copyright and related rights from the following author/owner:
Details of the Application:
- Name of Author(s): Tashi Dendup and Tandin Dorji
- Name of Owner(s): Tashi Dendup and Tandin Dorji
- Title of the Work: Bhutan Background Solution
- Category of the Work: Literary (other writings)
- Description of the Work: Bhutan Background solutions will render the services of verifying the candidate’s history and also create transparency, safer working environment and ensuring the well qualified candidates. The key advantage of the Bhutan Background solutions is to help keep the course of the company law.
The DoIP would like to invite through this notification, opposition/objection to the application for registration of the above work. The opposition/objection should be filed with the DoIP within one month from the date of publication of this notification.
If there are no oppositions/objections filed within the stipulated time length, the application will be accepted for registration and accordingly issue a certificate of registration thereafter.
Post expires at 12:56pm on Wednesday May 16th, 2018