MoEA/Pro/TD-20/2017-18/ Dated: 28th August, 2017
The Air ticket quotations are invited for the most direct route economy class (Full Fare) for the following officials
- Mr. Zeko, Passport No. Z009824
- Ms. Pem Zam, Passport No. Z012320
Paro to Bangkok on 3rd September 2017
Bangkok to Colombo on 4th September 2017
Colombo to Bangkok on 11th September 2017
Bangkok to Paro on 12th September 2017
- Mr. Sonam Tshokey, Passport No. Z010652
Paro to Bangkok on 4th September 2017
Bangkok to Colombo on 5th September 2017
Colombo to Bangkok on 10th September 2017 (please quote for early morning flights)
Bangkok to Paro on 11th September 2017
The quotations must be submitted on or before 30th August 2017 at 11 AM to the Procurement Section and shall be opened on the same day at 11:30 AM in the conference hall of Directorate Services. Should there be any clarification please call to 17663122/17718583 324217/339962
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Procurement Officer, Procurement Section,
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most economical route.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
Ticketing Focal Person
Copy to: Director,
Directorate Services, MoEA for kind information
MoEA office copy